Leprecrawl is the one and only Leprechaun pub-crawl in New Orleans. Leprecrawl brings the pub-crawl party to Faubourg St John and Mid-City on March 11, 2017 with a costume contest and food/drink discounts.
The Creativity Collective’s second annual Corset Crawl, a pub crawl through the New Freret in corsets is Saturday, May 13, 2017. Corset Crawl offers drink and food discounts to wrist-banded attendees. The route is 1 mile, but well lubricated!
The Creativity Collective’s fourth annual Bridal Crawl, a pub crawl through the French Quarter in wedding dresses is Saturday, September 23, 2017. This original New Orleans event is jaw-dropping fun with droves of brides drinking, eating, and dancing—some reliving their special day, some brides for the first time.
Impacting the Community with Creativity
The Creativity Collective is an artistic workforce with a community focus calling upon the talents of area entrepreneurs, artists, parents, and students to impact New Orleans issues with innovative solutions.
- The Creative Resource Directory (CRD) A print and web directory showcasing the New Orleans’ creative and cultural economy. (creativeresourcedirectory.com). FB
- Nolalit is The Collective’s book club that celebrates and reinforces local culture with profound literature, cinema adaptations, and related field trips (nolalit.com). FB
- Gradeuxity provides a booklet of life-skills and hands-on life skill training to high school upperclassmen. (gradeuxity.com).
- Fauxmosa craft mocktail menu featuring seven drinks to improve beverage options for non-drinkers in social settings. (fauxmosa.com). FB
- The Collective has pub crawl fundraisers throughout the year:
- Grow partnerships between creative individuals and the community
- Foster families in a creative environment
- Spark a sense of community within our creative/cultural economy and create awareness
- Incubate artistic growth through arts education, travel, and networking
- Promote artistic expression as a path towards mental and physical health
- Develop inspirational meeting spaces for creative individuals and the public
- Create projects that provide education, resources, experience, and exposure for creative individuals
The Spirit of The Creativity Collective
- We believe creativity improves our quality of life
- We define artists as entrepreneurs, entrepreneurs are artists
- We believe creativity is the natural byproduct of enthusiasm
- We are lifelong learners and students of vision
- We are dedicated to the life of an idea